“What kind of support is there for families with one child? What does it take to get it?”
For families with one child under 3 years old, a payment of 100 euros per month is possible.
There are 2 ways to get it:
1. cash payment 100 euros per month
2. withholding from the annual income statement (IRPF) 1.200 euros.
To receive the allowance, you must meet the requirements:
1. The presence of minor children who are financially dependent on the person claiming the allowance.
2. The applicant must have pre-approved the minimum income for living (Ingreso Mínimo Vital) application.
3. Annual income does not exceed:
– 1 adult and 1 child: 25.700 euros per year.
– 1 adult and 2 children: 30.800 euros per year.
– 2 adults and 1 child: 27.000 euros per year.
– 2 adults and 2 children: 32.100 euros per year.
It is also possible to receive a 16-week paid maternity leave for a working mother, which is equivalent to 100% salary. To obtain it, you must be officially employed for at least 6 months in the last 7 years.
Get in touch if you have any questions: email@example.com